Fiberglass molds & Repairs
Southlands’ Integrated Service Portfolio
Let’s be honest. You can buy most of the components almost anywhere. But the reason you want to work with a top-quality Audio Visual System Integrator like Southland, is for the services we provide that make it all come together. Discussed further down the page in more detail, these services provide you the following benefits:
- You will receive a quality system that will work as expected. A proper system is far more than the sum of all of its parts. It takes careful design, combined with extensive real-world installation experience, to create a system that is engineered to work as needed and expected.
- Your system will be easy to use. A thoughtfully designed system will put a tremendous emphasis on the user interface as well as the serviceability of the equipment. A well-crafted and flawlessly programmed user interface, combined with critical end-user and technical training, will make the difference between you getting tremendous value out of your system or just wondering why you spent so much money on a confusing contraption.
Design And Engineering
The Southland Engineering Department is comprised of top industry design personnel, many having 20-30 years experience in the audio video field. We design and install a variety of audio visual systems in conference rooms, executive board rooms, training centers, classrooms, auditoriums and hospitality spaces.
Installation And Integration
Our AV services Installation & Integration Division consists of experienced AV system engineers and programmers, project managers, audio engineers, video conferencing specialists and a large fleet of factory trained full time installers. Dedicated teams interface throughout every project with architects, consultants, facilities managers, IT staff and corporate management.
You want your AV system to be “Smart” – to automate the complication out of your usage – right? That’s where custom programming comes in and that’s one of the areas where Southland AV services really excel. We offer custom programming in all of the following important areas:
- User Interface Programming
- Digital Media Programming
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Programming
- Digital Signage Programming
Audio visual is usually the last step in a new build or renovation. A/V contractors have a particular challenge because while installing audio/video equipment, along with controls and automation, the project manager needs to account for delays in every other trade and still deliver on – or ahead of – schedule. Effective project management requires a concerted effort among the end user, integrator and other trades to take proactive steps to satisfy the client’s expectations while anticipating the schedules of various other trades on a job.
Documentation is critical to being able to maintain your AV system going forward. Southland will document our designs BEFORE we execute them and will provide you “as-builts” after we’re done. We can also provide manufacturer’s user guides in printed and/or electronic format. We can also provide custom quick start guides and system manuals to help your users get the most out of your system. Tell us what you want, and we can make it happen.
Service And Maintenance
Choosing to invest in AV services for your organization is an important decision. Proper servicing and regular maintenance for your system is essential to keep everything running as it should. A manufacturer’s warranty can provide some peace of mind, but often doesn’t cover any on-site system troubleshooting, dismounting of malfunctioning equipment, re-installation of equipment after repair, or routine equipment maintenance to make sure your system doesn’t fail in the first place. Let Southland worry about your AV system maintenance for you, making it easy for you to continue business as usual. Our certified service team will have you covered with preventative maintenance and emergencies, increasing the lifespan of your AV equipment and eliminating unnecessary down-time.